Requium For A Dream Edward Scissorhands Just My Luck Little Man Juno Across the Universe The Girl Next Door PS I Love You Role Models Twilight If Only Secondhand Lions Ace Ventura Get Smart Super Troopers Thirteen Crazy Beautiful A Beautiful Mind Saving Private Ryan Happy Gilmore The Prince and Me Braveheart She’s The Man Walk The Line Spaceballs Miss Congeniality Wedding Planner The Parent Trap Pulp Fiction What Lies Beneath Rent Casablanca Ever After Pretty In Pink Serendipity Goodfellas Candyman Seventeen Again High School Musical I Hocus Pocus Grease The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Seven Pounds Hancock Meet The Fockers Stuart Little Something About Mary Dazed and Confused Forest Gump Clueless When Harry Met Sally A Walk To Remember Where The Heart Is 10 Things I Hate About You Jawbreaker Peter Pan American Beauty Big Fish Girl Interrupted Fight Club V for Vendetta Home Alone Grind The Wicker Man Scream Urban Legend Identity Pulse Garden State Cloverfield Coyote Ugly Click The Goonies Don’t Tell Mom The Babysitter’s Dead The Babysitter’s Club The Big Lebowski Donnie Darko How To Deal Smart People Just Married
House Full House Scrubs Law & Order Law & Order: CI Law & Order: SVU Gossip Girl One Tree Hill Bevery Hills 90210 The OC America’s Next Top Model NCIS The Closer Are You Afraid Of The Dark (EPIC) Hannah Montana (lol.guilty pleasure) Friends Charmed ER Whose Line Is It Anyway Fresh Prince of Bel-Air CSI CSI: Miami CSI: NY CSI: Las Vegas Dawson’s Creek Felicity Cheers Lost Heroes Monk My Name Is Earl Family Guy South Park Road Rules Mythbusters Celebirty Paranormal Project Dirty Jobs Food Network Smallville iCarly Prison Break American Idol Robot Chicken Courage The Cowardly Doug Desperate Housewives Make It Of Break It Buffy Forensic Files Spongebob The Office The King of Queens Supernatural Secret Life of the American Teenager Nip/Tuck Ugly Betty
Thousand Foot Krutch Four Letter Lie Rihanna Forever The Sickest Kids Nirvana The Stone Temple Pilots Pink Floyd Augustana Lostprophets Fat Joe Mike Jones Archie Star Armor For Sleep Kanye West Bullet For My Valentine Framing Hanley Buckcherry Hinder Three Days Grace The Offspring Green Day Local H Miranda Lambert Missy Higgins Plain White T’s Dreamstreet Westlife (you are not allowed to laugh) Backstreet Boys Nsync Miley Cyrus Jonas Brothers Rebelution Creed Bush Alice In Chains Incubus Godsmack Aerosmith The All-American Rejects Nikki Flores Aaliyah Ashanti Staind A Day To Remember Silverstein A Static Lullaby Alesana Stone Sour Skillet 12 Stones +44 Matt Nathanson Owl City Anberlin Hoobastank Circa Survive Saosin Ratatat Vanessa Carlton Kottonmouth Kings
Compliments Rainy days Thunderstorms When things go right Satisfaction Good grades Flavored water Red bull Music Sharpies The stars Hot tubs Pools Warm weather Cold weather Cool weather Starbucks Hershey’s chocolate Smiling Laughing til I cry Running Chilling with friends Texting Driving New Clothes Movies Dancing New Friends Parties Smoking Getting high Dreaming Being a dork Impressing someone Spinning in circles Water rides The beach Fries with vinegar Carnivals Fireworks Photography Meaningful Conversations Staying up all night Lazy days The 80’s Much needed naps Ice Tea Old Disney movies Money People who actually listen Memories Accomplishing Goals Being home alone Having time to myself Adrenaline rush Feeling invincible Quotes Sleepovers Shopping Long Walks Chad Michael Murray Snapple Reese’s The Weekend Vacations Snowboarding Playing guitar Soccer Softball Cheering Basketball Hot Showers Cookie dough The old Nickelodeon (FUCK YEAH!) Victoria’s Secret PINK line Massages
2. “Kung ayaw may DAHILAN, kung gusto may PARAAN.”
3. “BACK OFF (as in back off) sa mga IN A RELATIONSHIP, kahit saan anggulo mo tingnan, ikaw pa rin ang mali.”
4. “Maniwala sa IT’S COMPLICATED na status. Hindi lang chenes yan.”
5. “Learn to LET GO kung alam mong wala na talaga.”
6. “Keep your DIGNITY.” (wish i did a loooong time ago)
7. “If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.”
8. “Ang QT (quality time), at least 5 hours lang per week.”
9. “Hindi dahilan ang TIME.”
10. “Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache. Kadalasan tama ito mga girls.”
11. “If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve, then heck no, you can’t “be friends”. A friend wouldn’t mistreat a friend. At some case this is applicable.”
12. “Hindi balakid kung magkaiba ang RELIGION niyong dalawa.”
13. “Kung kayang i-workout, i-WORKOUT!”. Kalokohan ang reason na “IT’S NOT YOU, IT’S ME.”
14. “All men are NOT dogs. You should not be the one doing all the bending… compromise is a two way street.”
15. “Learn to forgive para magkaroon ka ng peace of mind.”
16. “Some can forgive but can’t forget.”
17. “OPEN COMMUNICATION, TRUST AND HONESTY are the most important ingredients in a relationship.”
18. “You need time to heal between relationships. There is nothing cute about baggage. Deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship pag hindi kasi, it can affect or even ruin your relationship.”
19. “Always have your own set of friends separate from his para may iba kang channels that is without him.”
20. “Make him miss you sometimes. when a man always know where you are, and you’re always readily available to him, he takes it for granted.” (looks at herself, sigh**)
21. “You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you. A relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals. Look for someone complimentary. not supplementary.”
22. “There’s NO SUCH THING as COOL OFF/GRAY AREA. Kung white, white! Kung black, black! Walang GRAY AREA.”
23. “There’s a possibility that a person can get attracted to another. It’s human nature. It’s not wrong. But that is why you’re in a commitment, you discipline yourself. One may get attracted to numerous prospects and its ok. As long as, you don’t nurse the feeling and do something about it. Borderline between cheating and faithfulness. Recognize reality that you already have the person that can give you more than what you get for the cheap thrill of attraction.”
24. “If you felt it, then it was true. Getting hurt doesn’t always mean you suffered, it also means you loved sincerely. Don’t frown because it’s over. SMILE BECAUSE IT HAPPENED.”
25. “Everything will fall into place.”
26. A man won’t let go if he really loves you. Do not hold on to someone who has let go of you. He does not love you and does not value having you. Believe me, he will not let go if he really loves you. There is another reason he is not willing to tell.
27. Do not look for reasons why he ended the relationship. There is only one reason why he ended your relationship. He just does not love you. Do not waste your time thinking of reasons or what you should have done. Move on and be open to a man who will truly love you. (during past break ups, i’d look for reasons.. my mistakes and shortcomings, only to find out.. its just not meant to be)
28. There is a guy who will value you. There is a guy out there who can make you feel valued, appreciated, and loved. And I mean, not just during your first few weeks together. So don’t lose hope. (and i have this feeling i’ve found him, again.)
29. Do not believe him when he says it’s just the way he really is. He’s not the sweet or expressive-type. Remember during your first few weeks together? Where has that sweet guy gone? He simply is not that into you anymore.
30. He must respect you. No matter how long the relationship has been, he should always show respect towards you. (respects includes not cheating on you in front of his friends who knows you and common friends included)
31. If he fooled you, end it. Philandering once is enough. You can never trust nor respect the person again. (ok ok my bad.)
32. Never start a relationship the wrong way. Do not steal another girl’s man, for whatever reason. Nor should you enter a relationship for the wrong reasons (loneliness, on the rebound, getting back at your ex, man-dependency, etc.) it is bound not to last. You will only end up wasting more years of your life.
33. Don’t be afraid to be single. It’s fun to be single, try it. You can go out whenever and wherever you want. You are free. You can date whomever you want and you get to go out for free! Do not get a boyfriend just for the sake of having one. Do not settle.
34. You will get over him. Love is over-stated. Love eventually ends and you are free to love another.
35. Be the one. Act like you are the one. Don’t be a nagger. Don’t hinder his gimmicks. Don’t give in to him too easily. Make him treat you as important. Don’t be easy. Don’t be like every other girl he had in his life.
I don’t know you. I don’t know your name, where you study or what your hobbies are. But I do know that you have the ability to leave me speechless and the moment my eyes landed on you, I couldn’t find the will to tear my eyes away. But then you walked away, and I knew I would never see you again as much as I wanted to. It was just another one minute romance.
“Oh shut up. Every time it rains, it stops raining. Every time you hurt, you heal. After darkness, there is always light and you get reminded of this every morning but still you choose to believe that the night will last forever. Nothing lasts forever. Not the good or the bad. So you might as well smile while you’re here.”—The Return To Green, I Wrote This For You
I saw you. You looked the same. It’s as if nothing bad ever happened. You were yourself. You were laughing, you were smiling, and you were HAPPY. I wish it was the same for me. I look bruised, I feel broken and I feel sadness all throughout. I wish I didn’t care.
“Yes, I know the feeling. Ako, gustuhin ko man mapagod sa mga mahal ko, I think I never really did get tired. Para sa akin… I was taken so much for granted and yet no matter how mean they are to me, I always say, “I`ll still be there.” Or maybe `cause I was left a lot of times already. Alam ko yung feeling na naiiwanan. That`s why I don`t wanna do that, leave people.”—Ikay Ortico (via thunderpopcola) (via moodring)