i show my affection to my friends by gently bullying them
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
babies are so cute and dumb aww they have only like 3 skills its adorable
talking, breathing, archery (lv26)
I wonder if Effie would lie awake at night thinking about what would have happened if she had only moved her hand slightly to the left or right when picking a name
I am a pouting child.
I wanted all of you.
I have never gotten my way."